From November 2019 to February 2020 Air France will be serving a Basque-inspired business class menu created by a Michelin-starred French chef Andree Rosier on all long haul and some medium-haul flights departing from Paris.
The Michelin-starred chef has created seven dishes including two vegetarian options, which will be served in Business class over the next four months.
Andrée Rosier’s dishes on Air France’s Business menu:
- Tournedos with foie gras sauce, and poêlée landaise;
- Chicken with shrimp served with paella-style rice;
- Koskera-style haddock, shellfish sauce and green vegetables;
- Spicy bulgur, lemongrass piperade and fennel;
- Saithe cooked in coriander-infused butter with Biscay-inspired ginger;
- Orzo pasta with piquillo red pepper cream and Espelette pepper;
- Lamb confit with olives and lemon, pistachio and pepper semolina.
To book your next Air France flight contact our team of Business Class experts here.