BA’s New Restaurant Style Menu
British Airways will launch their new restaurant style dining experience this Friday!
The airline is rolling out the new dining experience in their business class cabin on flights between Heathrow and JFK.
The new dining experience includes display trolleys with freshly prepared meals for passengers to choose from served on new specially designed table settings.
The new menu includes modern interpretations of British and European favourites, and desserts from the famous DO & CO.
British Airways Business Class Inflight Menu
- Loch Fyne smoked salmon tartare with wasabi crème fraîche
- Burrata and tomato carpaccio with olive oil and balsamic dressing
- Creamy butternut squash soup with chive and sour cream
- Fresh seasonal salad, grilled vegetables and a choice of French dressing or olive oil and balsamic dressing
- Best of Heritage beef homemade gnocchi in Café de Paris sauce and pan-fried green asparagus
- Line-caught grilled Cornish Dover sole with Mediterranean lentils, celeriac mousseline and lemon butter
- Homemade artichoke ravioli Parmesan
- DO & CO‘s double chocolate medley
- Lemon tart
- Viennese-style apple strudel with vanilla sauce
- Fresh strawberries
- Cheese board with Somerset brie, Keen’s cheddar, Cropwell Bishop stilton, walnuts, grapes and fig chutney
The new menu is served alongside a carefully curated wine list featuring some of the finest wines from around the world and is a part of BA’s major Club World overhaul including new linen and amenity kits as well as upgrades to their airport lounges and the launch of First Wing check-in, with direct security and lounge access for business and first class passengers at Heathrow. Stay tuned for more BA updates as they roll out across their network!
To book your BA business class flights contact our Flat Beds Airfare Consultants.