Air New Zealand Launch Adelaide Dreamliner Service.
Air New Zealand Chief Revenue Officer, Cam Wallace, last night announced the airline will commence flights operated by a 787 Dreamliner from Adelaide in October 2017.
The service will provide Adelaide departures with a superior inflight experience including access to Air New Zealand’s Business Class product, Business Premier, featuring fully flat beds.
The 787 Dreamliner is generally considered the superior aircraft currently in the skies with larger windows, better air quality and a smoother ride.
Air New Zealand business class passengers enjoy:
- A 6 foot 6 fully flat seat.
- Free standard seat select
- Two pieces of carry on (up to 7kgs each)
- Three pieces of checked luggage (up to 23kgs each)
- Inflight entertainment
- Complimentary meal and drinks from the Business Premier menu
- A higher Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points earn rate